The Foamer™ 750 is one of the newest machines on the market, designed with the latest in technology at the most affordable price. Built to out perform and outlast any comparable machine available!
Features that make the Foamer™ 750 Best in Class :
- 3 STAGE HEATERS : Most use single tube heaters, these produce large variances in temperature and most importantly hot spots. These hot spots will char, build up residue and ultimately cause the heater to fail, or clog your heated hose. With the Foamer™ 750, patented 3 stage heaters offer three individual heating elements to gradually raise the temperature, while housed in a single block of aluminum that distributes heat evenly.
- 3 FILTERS : The Foamer™ 750offers three separate filters to ensure your gun will continue spraying, your hoses will not clog and your machine will not fail.
- HORIZONTAL PUMPS : Most other machines use Vertical pumps. These produce uneven pressure causing pump seals to fail. Ultimately, this will cause your material yield to drop, down time to replace and frequently cause your gun to clog. The Foamer™ 750 is the ONLY pneumatic machine to offer horizontal pumps with self aligning shafts for balanced pressure on both the material and the equipment. This reduces wear on the pump seals, prevents rebuilds, and provides consistent material yields.
- SINGLE BUTTON HEATING : The Foamer™ 750 offers ONE button to turn off all heating elements.
- STROKE COUNTER : This feature allows you to know exactly how much material is left in the drum and to prevent running out! This option is a must have.
TECHNICAL SPECS Foamer™ 750:
Heaters : 4500 watt x 2 : 3 stage
Hose Heat: 3300 watts
Max length: 300 ft
Max pressure: 2000 psi :
Note: ALL foams are sprayed 1000-1200 psi.
Air operated: This unit only requires AIR to build pressure.
Electricity is only for heating.
This package includes: Foamer™ 750 Proportioner, 50′ Heated Hose (2) Divorced series transfer pumps. Competition Does NOT include! (1) Foamer™ III gun : Lightest Gun on Market! All necessary Hoses, Air lines, and fittings. NEEDED BUT NOT INCLUDED: Air compressor 24 CFM, 50A 240v Single Phase power.